Before You Book
Having access to such a peaceful setting so close to the City of Edmonton is absolutely wonderful! In order to preserve the land, keep you as safe as possible, and treat the horses fairly, some rules are needed:
- Rides are pre-booked; drop-ins will be turned away.
- Arrive 1/2 hour before your booking, to give you time to get in the saddle.
- Absolutely no riding on crops.
- Ages 8 and up: no riders under 8 years old.
- Riders under 18 must wear a certified equestrian riding helmet; over 18 it is optional. Helmets are available for those who don't have their own.
- No flip-flops or open toed shoes.
- Weight limit of 230 pounds, please contact for any exceptions.
- No littering or smoking on the property.
- For your and other riders' safety, no cell phone usage on the ride (no texting, calling, picture taking, etc).
- No photos taken on the property.
- Covid-19 distancing from people, other than among household members & cohorts, must be respected and adhered to while on the property.
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms or recently exposed to Covid-19 must cancel immediately.